Surge Protection Devices
For Comercial & Industrial Buildings
With exclusive features, Acti 9 iPF & iPRD DIN rail type-2 Surge Protector Devices (SPDs)
are definitely geared to absolute safety and improved continuity of service.
- Class-2 insulation: continuous safety for operators and unqualified personnel.
- VISI-TRIP : detects faulty type-2 Surge Protector Devices (SPDs) outgoers quickly and reduces intervention time.
- Maximum discharge current: 8 to 65 kA.
- Surge Protector Device (SPD)/disconnector combinations certified for short-circuit current withstand, Isc, up to 50 kA (IEC 61643-11+ A11, version 2007).
- Maximum continuous operating voltage, Uc = 340, 460 V.
- Suitable for any earthing system: TT, TN-S, TN-C and IT.
- Fixed or pluggable Surge Protector Device (SPD).
- Multiple-pole or single-pole products for assembly.
Information "Click Here"
Easy 9 Surge Arrestors
Protect Electronics from Lightning Strikes " Click Here"
Price List "Click Here"
Catalogue "Click Here"